The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Monday, August 10, 2009

Progress

Look I finished one of the lace socks, it's only been a year or more. and the 2nd one is almost up to the heel.

And the 7th guy socks are up in the leg ribbing on both of them. If I spend 2 or 3 days sitting and knitting, I should finish them both. Then just one more hanging on sock to have them all done, so I can start some more.

And in other news, we are getting roof! Red Roof! They have started putting the metal on the back of the house. Yippee! Happy dancing all round the house.

See the pretty red roof! Soon now and then windows.

If the rain holds off.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Me I like the roof progress!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home