The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Thursday, August 06, 2009

On The Training Of Muggles


For year every time we got ready to go somewhere, my Mother would say, "Leave your knitting here." and I would decline. This trip finally she did not once ask me not to take my knitting and when I suggested that I should take the shawls that I had with me to show off a bit, She said, "Yes, you certainly should."
So I did, and everyone ask what I was working on, and did I make the sweater I was wearing, (of course I did!)

One of the cousins said that they can always find me in a picture because I am knitting, and then next year I am wearing what I was knitting last year.

The shawls were admired and the Candlelight Kimono was as well.

And I am back, the builders have a east facing dormer, and the "felt paper" (which has no felt) on the back of the house.

The front of the house looks worser and worser.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home