The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Loose Ends

Have all been woven in on the Victorian Romance Shawl. It has now been folded and slipped into a plastic bag to go into the gift bag, with the birthday card to be presented to my Mom for her birthday.

The Candlelight Kimono is finished except for the loose ends and the hooks and eyes which will be sewn in and on in motel rooms the next couple of nights so that I can wear it on Saturday to the reunion.

So we can call these done. I think I really like the Candlelight Kimono. Can't wait to wear it, I even bought a new pair of black pants and a sleeveless black and white shirt to wear under it.



4 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am visiting from the ample list.
    I admire you gals who can knit at this level.
    Kudos!
    teresa_a

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger StickLena =KnitLena said…

    I am also a member of Ample-knitter. The well fitting kimono has a very nice colour that adds energy to the work you have managed to do.
    When you spend so much time with a project, you really feel good once it is completed (as far as I have experienced).
    Cyber-hugs
    Lena

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your yarn choice for the "kimono" - great job (and well done for battling through my left/right blindness!)

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I so love that Victorian Romance Shawl!! I "neeeed" to knit it.

    But I really need to get some of things other things off my list of to dos..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home