The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Monday, July 27, 2009

Procrastinating

I should be totaling up bills to get the money into the bank, so I can go shopping, so I don't have to listen to complaints that I left and there was no food in the house. (I have 2 freezers and 3 pantries, but when I leave there is no food-go figure). So what am I doing(besides moaning that I have a headache)? Sitting here playing on the computer. Yeah that will get stuff done.

Last night I fixed the dropped stitch in the Shawl for mom, still need to weave in the ends, and wrap it up.

I got some pictures of the 1st Green Shetland. It is all plied and everything, well except for wet finishing and measuring, but I will do all of the green at once, so I know that they have been done, and I don't need to wonder, "did I wash that?"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home