The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Tuesday, February 28, 2006


Busy since last week because I Subbed Friday (Jr Hi Industrial Arts) and while they watched 2 episodes of Popular Mechanics for Kids, I finished the back of my Flak. Then over the weekend I started the fronts I need to take some measurements to tell when to quit increasing. And the sleeve pattern is out, but C's FLAK is going to be a vest since he doesn't wear sweaters. So I will have a chance to catch up. As if I did not have enough going I picked up the Mystery shawl last monday, because my hands were hurting and I did not feel like doing cables got 4 rows done then and have since gotten 10 more done and am toying with the idea of doing the border twice to give the thing some more size, (I hate small shawls) before I do the edging. If I have enough yarn I will probably go back to the mystery shawl 1 and put on a border and edging, because it's too small for my liking. I will eventually run out of this cone of yarn, but I don't know when. It is like the energizer bunny, just keeps going and going. Typical lace looks like an old dishrag until it's blocked.

I have corrected the chart for the back of the CIT again, maybe the last time...hope...hope!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just love that center cable on your sweater...really striking!

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love how you extended the braid on the sides. Looks really nice w/ your Saxon braid center panel. Beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home