The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Monday, February 13, 2006


There are sheep here! I think I will duplicate stitch the faces to make them show up better because the *fleece* is obscuring everything else I think the sheep need shearing. the fleece is Plymouth Heaven purled on the front and knit of the wrong side to put as much of the fuzzy on the front, I am pretty happy with how it turned out, looks like sheep. After this picture was taken I got the back completed and once C gets up,( or before that if I get tired of waiting, )I will go up and finish the front.
This is going to be a cute sweater for Miss Rayne. Then I need to do the giraffe for Mark.

I tried to get some better pictures of the FLAK. Did not work too well this yarn just does not photograph well. These are the XO cables but I am not sure you can see them.

Well I am going up to finish the sheep sweater and then I have to get dressed and go to the dentist, ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home