The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Saturday, February 11, 2006


So the plan was to finish the fronts of C's FLAK by the time they lit the Olympic cauldron but that last 1/2 inch just would not cooperate, I was tired so I put it aside and finished it this morning.

This was taken after I slipped the right side onto the needle that the back is on. Should have taken the picture first but I didn't.

I did get a picture before I added the left side.
The charcoal tweed doesn't show well in the photographs but shows just fine in real life. I changed the fronts and added 2 XO cables on each side, and a rope down the front, and it will have a 2 St cable next to the ribbings just because there are 4 sts there.
Now I need to take a break and finish the sheep sweater for Miss Rayne, so off to the upstairs workroom, with the Ipod and The Kalihari Typing School for Men.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home