The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Monday, February 06, 2006


Finished the back of C's FLAK did my usual: knit, measure, too short, knit measure, too short, etc , knit measure, whoa! How did that happen too long. Once I ripped out the excess I ended after the middle row of the Saxon braid, the only one I was worried about knowing where I was so am good to go for the front.


My FLAK not a stitch.

CIT - not a stitch and Pat has passed me, not surprising since that is all she is working on and I am all over the place.

Had a headache Saturday so sat an strung beads, and started the new six Sox- Glad Rags. They are Fortissima Colori with red seed beads, 400 of them. Started the top on 56 stitches then went to 72 and ended with 80 for the ribbing and 81 for the lace pattern, I expect that I will have to decrease for the foot, but I intend to use my default 2x2 rib for the foot which will give it some elasticity.

Waiting for the bus to come for Sierra and to see if I get called to work, before I plan what I am doing today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home