The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Tuesday, January 31, 2006


To finish the catch-up I did the math and picked up/cast on the back of C's Flak knitted 3 rows and went to bed.
As the granddaughter said when she saw me taking the picture "Whoo hoo" I can't imagine how she came to be such a smart alack.
I did figure out where I left my notebook. This morning I need to organize the knitting bag, zip lock bags are in order I think. And find all the tape measures I have misplaced. Where do those things go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home