The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Last night I sat and watched TV, and finished the 2nd Six Sox sock top (say that 6 times fast) and then this morning received a call to come in and teach 8th grade math at the Jr. Hi, where I finished 3 more rows of the CIT sweater back and most of the foot of one sock. So I will finish the other one while I am at work Wednesday and Thursday.
Here are the socks thus far.















I am tired, 8th graders are exhausting, and some like to give subs a hard time, although the school system here really does not tolerate this behavior. But I am not as used to the Jr Hi as I am to the High school and find it more tiring, so tonight I will sit and knit, maybe the ribbing for the giraffe sweater for Mark.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Everything is looking gorgeous! I just got my book from YesAsia, along with 2 others I can't read! But the charts do look promising. Thanks for the Tilt comments. I am so in love with this sweater!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home