The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Red Room

The door and everything else needs its trim back.
There are linen cupboards right outside this room between it and the chimney which need their doors put back into place.

This has been done long enough that Sierra is firmly in residence.

Tomorrow the electrician is supposed to return and put up the light in her room.

This room has cabinets along the north wall so she has a chair there and her bed in the corner, she put the quilt rack in the corner first and then put the head of her bed against it I think I like it that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home