The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Blue room

The new opening into the attic space will give this room a storage space that it did not have before. And having windows on the south as well as the west side provides much more light.

The north side of both the front bedrooms are still sloped but but they now have all of the front two-thirds to walk around in. Dressers and bookcases will sit on the north wall of the blue room.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home