The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Roof Is Finally On

The last 5 pieces of the metal came in and were put on Friday.

Waiting now on the interior to be finished and the windows to be put in, and the siding and trim will be finished on the dormers.

I have been working on getting the 8th guy socks finished for Chaun's Birthday, the birthday is the 14th of Sept. and I finished them on the 14th. Now we have to find a time to get together to take him out and celebrate. This is the last of the birthday socks so 9-13 will be Christmas socks and then we can start over. Fun ... Fun...Fun!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:18 AM, Blogger Deb said…

    A red roof! Wonderful! Isn't renovatins such fun? (not) The socks are lovely.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home