The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Friday, August 28, 2009

I Have Mud In My House

I found the Inca Alpaca for Sierra's sweater the second time I looked for it. And I found the pattern Greenland (Vogue Knitting F 08) the second time I looked for that. Once I finish this I will get out the swift (shut up! I know where that is) and wind some balls of yarn to start. She doesn't want the ruffles, not on the sleeve and not at the band, so I am going to suggest that we put one diamond of lace at the bottom of the sleeves, which she wants to cover her knuckles at the base of her hand, (so 23 inch sleeves). But isn't that yarn just luscious?

The 8th guy socks are past the heel waste yarn,
so motoring right along.

And the House guys have the front almost to the putting-red-metal-on stage. Once they leave I will get pictures because both of the dormers are framed and covered with plywood and paper now. Today they are ripping the roof of the porch off so they can start the metal there.

Oh, and about that mud...The guy who does the drywall finishing and painting has finally gotten here, and is mudding my bedroom as we speak, (so to speak). I'll get pictures when he finishes, don't want to interrupt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home