The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Happy Birthday Caleb

Hope your day is really special. Thanks to his mom, Kelly and e-mail, I got these pictures this morning. Living proof that my guess was a little small, and he will only wear this sweater this fall/winter and then it will be passed on to his younger brother. This is why it really is important to get measurements. The bottom rib is tucked under so it is the sleeves that are a little short.

Isn't he cute.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Knittinannie said…

    Oh, I'm not sure which is the cutest...the birthday boy or his sweater. What a lucky kid to have a knitting grandma. Nice job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home