The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cool

The weather that is. I am really enjoying the 50's in the morning and no more than 70 during the afternoons. It could stay these temperature all the time and I would not be upset. Other people here would be though.

While my jaw has been hurting, I have been sitting and watching TV and knitting, so the back of the Central Park Hoodie is up to the shoulders, 3 short rows and one row back and place on 3 separate holders. This will wait until I get to the fronts, because I always have to fudge some to get the front and back shoulder numbers to work out. Blocked out nicely, drying now.


The 9th guy socks have benefited from the dentist visits and are well under way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home