The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Why Yes I might be Crazy, Why do you Ask?

I am getting ready to start row 125 (of 145) on the chart of the Faroese Flower Shawl, so only a week or two to go. (Long rows, Very long rows!)

So, of course I have been considering the next lace project, and what should come along but the next Mystery shawl Knit-A-Long from Goddess Knits. It will start on May 15. I should be able to finish the Faroese Flower Shawl by then.
We cannot not have lace on the needles.

Now, the question is: Should it be Puce or Turquoise? Merino or Cashmere? Decisions, Decisions. Sierra votes for turquoise.




1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home