One More UFO Finished
I really can't tell you why I have not finished this a long time ago, except that it is miles and miles of stocking stitch and I guess I needed several days of headache and tooth pain, to make it difficult to do anything else.
I tried to get a good picture of the short row bust dart it worked really well, even though I changed it from the directions (now isn't that a surprise) to one large set of short rows starting 3 stitches from the edge and progressing in 3 stitch intervals to 3/4 inch from the bust point, and then back out. exactly as a sewn dart would turn out, and in the same location. I have tried it on and allowing for the stiffness of just knitted fabric I think it fits. We will see when it dries.
The next thing out of the pile is either a shawl or Marks Raccoon sweater as either would be a good project to take when I will be sitting for 8 hours waiting for Sierra, I may see if I can find a library, or just alternate in the restaurants near her school, it will be a long day regardless, so a full I-pod and some pay attention knitting is just the ticket.