The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Monday, February 09, 2009

UFO Monday

One of the e-mail lists I an on designates Monday as UFO day. So this morning I got the 2 old nightgowns, (made within the last 60 days) that needed to have their pockets sewn down to the fronts, took them over to the studio, and sewed them down.

Oh by the way here is the 3rd nightgown, pink polka dots.

Then I lay the Cuff-to-cuff down on the chair, and pinned it so that I could see how much is left on the back, approximately.

And I got a picture of the Dk. Blue Guy socks with the first foot underway. Sure don't get much knitting done with two days of 3rd grade. But did get a little.

As soon as Sierra and I get through with school, I will either go over and make the 4th nightgown, or sit here and work on the cuff-to-cuff, while watching some of the recorded shows on the DVR.

I have a sore throat, I am hoping that it is just that someone, (it may have been me) turned off the humidifier because it needed water, and then forgot to finish the job by refilling and turning it back on, and it stayed off all day yestersday, so the air was really dry in here last night and this morning. It is full and running now so I am telling myself that my throat is getting better. I have no other symptoms so I hope I am telling myself the truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home