The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Great Snow of 2009

The view in front of my house, the back is very much the same except that the woods are much closer. These are not black and white pictures, it is just a black and white landscape.

I will not be hanging clothes to dry, for the duration. The dryer is working just fine, thank you!

That is the top of the 30 foot cedar tree lying on the ground.

The picture of the cedar tree and barn was taken through the window. I really like the way the picture turned out. Not sure about the tree.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home