The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

In Need of Heels

The first birthday socks, for 1/25 are only missing heels and the final yarn weaving, and we can call them done.

The 2nd of the year are both past the toe one just past and the other, is up to the final needle change, (from 0 to 1 to 1.5) for the leg of the sock. That one is for the first of March but must be mailed.

This will probably be the last post until Saturday because I will be at the dentist this afternoon, at Odd Tuesday this evening, and working Wednesday (2nd grade), the dentist all day Thursday, and Working Friday (3rd grade). I am tired already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home