The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

No Pictures Today

There were lots of pictures yesterday, go look at them, again.

Today I spent almost the entire day in the studio. Have I mentioned that I love the studio?

I started sewing up nightgowns. And have 2 of them to the side seam and sleeves left to do. It was late and I was tired, so I stopped before I started messing up. The sewing machine is on a table next to the serger, and the iron and ironing board is in the kitchen.

I had blueberry bagels for breakfast, and a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch.

And tomorrow I should have 2 new nightgowns by lunchtime.

I have been looking at some of the other material and I think that I can get at least 3 more done without having to go over to the storage, which is a good thing, since Carl and Christopher told me not to go over there because they are cutting down a dead tree, and the limbs are across the drive, and they said that there is a "dead man" in the middle of the yard. Doesn't sound like anywhere I want to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home