The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hooray!


The pictures are awful but the sweaters fit again without being so tight across the shoulders that I cannot stand it. The fabric is still slightly felted, which may not be a terrible thing, as it may make them warmer and wear better.

The FLAK is shown before I put the buttons back on, and it does button closed, just fine.

I simmered the sweaters in vinegar water for 45 minutes and then spun the water out, and blocked them out with the help of blocking wires.

They had dried by the time I went to the studio today and I tried them on and they fit better, and I can actually wear them again.

I am still going to finish the Cuff to cuff.


1 Comments:

  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Viki said…

    Yea!!
    After all that work It would have been awful if you couldn't wear them again. I was waving for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home