The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

My Face Hurts

So to distract you from the fact that I have not done anything useful, (well there was a little knitting, and a little sewing up), and Pictures would look pretty much the same as the last time. I took a blog quiz and it came up with this:




Your Word is "Peace"



You see life as precious, and you wish everyone was safe, happy, and taken care of.

Social justice, human rights, and peace for all nations are all important to you.

While you can't stop war, you try to be as calm and compassionate as possible in your everyday life.

You promote harmony and cooperation. You're always willing to meet someone a little more than halfway.

What's Your Word?

OK, I can live with that.

Then there is LaVonne Who is starting a yarn CSA with her sheep fleeces. You can check it out here: Blog ( scroll down to Jan. 31) or etsy look at the bottom of the right hand menu.

I have bought fleece from her and got good value for money, in fact there is some gray roving from her in my stash.

And I really support the CSA idea. So if you like the idea as well, check it out. LaVonne is good people, and who doesn't need more shetland and shetland blend yarn?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home