The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Still a long way to go

I have not been drinking I just have a granddaughter who does not want to interrupt what she is doing (watching TV) to take a picture of her grandma's knitting, especially if said knitting is not for her.

This is the Cuff to Cuff, which in my hands has become a cuff-to-center-x2. I still have about 2 inches to get to the side of the neck.

I know it looks like more but that is because it rolls up, but I measured it and it is 2 inches, and then I can start the neck shaping, which will remove a few stitches in the middle of the rows. I am debating with myself whether to keep on doing all of each stripe, both back and front, or should I finish the back and then finish the fronts? Decisions...decisions..

I do have the clasps to close it with when I finally get there.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger Cady May said…

    cool! keep at it, if it were me, I would finish each front and then the back, that way, I could make a mistake and make them unintentionally different, then I could make up so excuse about "design" ha! but then, that's just me : )

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That one is going to be really pretty!
    Blessings!

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Viki said…

    Can't wait to see this one when it's done.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home