The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Desert Sun Finished

OK, I promised better pictures. These are some better, none yet of anyone wearing it, I will work on that, but no one is up yet.



5 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Viki said…

    Beautiful!
    very delicate.
    Are you pleased?

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger OzWeaver said…

    Stunning! I am absolutely smitten with both the pattern and your choice of yarn....to say nothing about the beauty and skill of your knitting!

     
  • At 4:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    beautiful work. it looks elegant draped over the table. Well done.

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh, that is just glorious.

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Jaw dropping. Really beautiful lacework! Congrats on a fantastic amazing (AMAZING) piece.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home