The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Desert Sun

Really awful picture, but the bed was the only place I had to block it because there is no where to put 2 4X8 insulation boards, since 8X8 foot empty spaces are at a premium around here.

Pattern is Desert Sun(pattern is half price right now) from Goddess Knits, the yarn is Lorna's Laces Helen's Lace in Sherbet. I used 1 skein and over half of another.

Once it dries I will take a better picture or 3.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Viki said…

    please take more pictures.
    It is so hard to see the pattern.
    Yes I made it bigger.
    Missed you last night.
    You missed a guy with really smelly after shave...I still have the headache and I'm losing my voice.
    The hazards of knitting in a coffee shop/bookstore.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home