The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Monday, May 25, 2009

Sleeves and socks

Megan's socks are finished and ready to mail tomorrow morning.

Last week while waiting for the new clue on the lace shawl, I finished the sleeves for the Candlelight Kimono KAL from Ample Knitters.

I started Megan's socks on Tuesday, and I worked on the socks on Wednesday and Friday(at the dentist), and Saturday until the clue came out. Then Sunday once the clue was finished back to the socks. Now that they are finished it is back to the Candlelight Kimono fronts.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Debbie said…

    Those are beautiful socks. What kind of yarn did you use?

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the colour you've chosen for the Candlelight Kimono (and I know it's not really a kimono, but I was inspired by the style and the name sort of stuck!).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home