The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Saturday, May 16, 2009

New stuff

After due consideration, (I laid the swatches on the table where I would see them every time I walked by) I am using the puce cashmere. Also I just like saying puce cashmere.

So as soon as the first clue comes out I shall cast on. Depending on when it is available I should finish tonight or tomorrow, since the first clue is usually very short.


Somehow I had forgotten to even mention the 5th guy socks of the year, (the 4th pair went to Wayne Mortensen, the dental student who put on almost all of my crowns, who graduated last week) which will be Christopher's Birthday present June 8th.

And now on to Guy socks 9 which will be Chase's Birthday socks, August 22.

Then I need 5 more pair by Dec.25.

And I am starting the Candlelight Kimono (which looks nothing like a kimono) which is an Ample Knitters exclusive pattern and KAL. using the SWTC Bamboo in parrot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home