The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Clue 2 Finished

At 2:05 on Sunday, May 24.

And now I can go back to work on Megan's birthday socks. Which are half way up the first sock cuff. They need to go into the mail by Tuesday, so off to finish.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Claire said…

    Just wanted to say that your clue 2 looks lovely, I am still waiting for my yarn to turn up and can't wait to get started.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home