The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Monday, May 18, 2009

Sleeves

Since I finished the mystery shawl clue, I decided to go ahead and start the sleeves of the Candlelight Kimono that the Ample Knitters are doing as a Knit-A-Long, this is only the 2nd of the of AK KAL's that I have done, but I like the looks of this one. The pattern is only available through the Ample Knitters Yahoo list. Working both sleeves at once. About half done before I start the decreases for the set in sleeve.

The yarn is South West Trading Co. Bamboo and at the moment is quite hard and scratchy. I am counting on it softening up quite a bit with washing.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Jennifer said…

    Hi Anita, I'm posting here on the odd chance that you are the Anita I've been looking for. :) You allowed me to post "Abandoning Projects" on my geocities website and I would like to receive your permission again to post on the new site linked to my name. Hope it's you and hope you'll again agree.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home