The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Friday, May 09, 2008

And Then There Were Four

I have been working for a 6th grade reading teacher since last Friday. And while they have been reading I have been working on getting the sweaters finished, and the first 4 are now completely finished except for blocking. the first is the rust hoody, then the yellow and olive, then the Fair Isle and last the blue stripe.

All but the blue are 30 inch chest so a 12-14 child size. The blue stripe is smaller about 26-28 inches so maybe a 10.

These have all gotten the seal of approval from the 6th grade, since several ask if they could have them. Usually the ones who were already too big for them.

The last of the sweaters is down to the division of the arms and body so that will get some work on Monday and Tuesday until my dental appointment and then I don't know when I will get back to it, since I will be on pain meds for awhile. I will
finish the socks that I am working on by Sunday. They are Mom's Mother's Day Present. Pictures when I finish them.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Viki said…

    Fantastic!

    Happy Mother's day by the way and What time is your appointment on Tuesday?

    Before lunch?

    We could meet for lunch so you can drive home right after your appointment.

    Oh and bring soda ash for the cotton dye day later in the month.

    Viki

     

Post a Comment

<< Home