The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Snow Days

We had a day off from school on Friday, because of the expected sleet and snow storm. They canceled school about 6:00 and about 10:00 we started getting snow, and it snowed all day and night, and today. It was supposed to continue through tonight be it seemed to have stopped this afternoon.

So since we have been inside, there are about 14 inches out there, Sierra started a baby blanket, and I have been working on
the second Fast Challenge sweater.

She has about 6 inches finished and I have about 1/2 inch until I start the bottom ribbing, and then pickup for the hood.
We have been knitting and watching the Harry Potter Movies 3 down and 2 to go.

The snow outside is really lovely but too dry and fluffy to make snow balls, so as Carl said we can go outside and throw snow puffs at each other. I don't think so.

Should be able to finish the sweater tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home