The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Retail Therapy Oh! and Socks


Mike's Socks are finished and will go in the mail on Monday, I finished one of Lori's socks and should finish the other one today. So that can go in the mail as well. I am going to tape the first part of Harry Potter, to get the Grandson started in it. And wrap the book, and the socks, to get them on their way.

Since I am somewhat bored with the projects that I have underway(and am resisting casting on something new), I indulged in some retail therapy this morning. I ordered lip balms from here. And new crocs from here. then I just went wild and got new sock needles: these, and these and an extra set of these in 2.25. Now to go out and sit by the mailbox. Have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home