The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tired and Frustrated

The last three days I have spent with people who could not do this:
You paid attention during 97% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz


think this is why I am tired and frustrated? Three days of trying to keep the ones who are intent on throwing their life away, from distracting the ones who might just want to learn a little something today. I will be better tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger LizzieK8 said…

    I can't even imagine how frustrating it must be to see kids deliberately throw their education away.

    Do you watch One Tree Hill? There's a baskeball character on the show that thinks he's all that and a bag of chips.... :::heavy sigh:::

    Where did these kids come from?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home