The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Socks again

I made some progress on Lori's socks last week, but I have 3 birthdays coming up fast, so I have put them aside at this point to concentrate on the birthday socks. These first ones are for Carl's Birthday on the 25th of January. Then I have a pair started for Mike, for February. Mark has a birthday in February too but he is getting a book. and possibly a tape of the start of the first Harry Potter, because I agree it has a slow start, and Jim Dale makes it easier to get through.
And I finished the Mystery Shawl 2 (Flowing River) and it is blocking. I have decided that my camera has a problem, it is eating batteries, so for the time being I must remember to take the batteries out once I finish whatever I am doing, a pain but better than spending a small fortune on batteries.

Now I am going to go hang out another load of clothes and then sit down and knit.

This is a long weekend since there is no school on Monday, so there may be some spinning as well.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home