The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Friday, December 21, 2007

A Mind Like a Steel Sieve!

After finishing Christopher's new robe, I brought it down stairs, hung it carefully on a hanger, tied the belt, smoothed it out, and took it off the hanger, and wrapped it. Totally forgetting that I was putting it on the hanger to take a picture of it! Arrggg!

Well here is a picture of his slippers, what? they look just like all of the other slippers? But, no, look back, Chase's are much bigger, Carl's are the same size but have no white stripe, see all very different, and Mom's were Fuchsia, (as are mine) see all different.

Once I finish and felt these, I think I am going to cast on a hat. a plain 2X2 ribbed hat, let's see if I get it finished or die of boredom. Ah the suspense, it's exciting around here I tell you.

I'm going to go take a shower now and yes I will be soaking my head!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home