The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Girly Girl Dresses

Rayne wanted a girly girl dress for Christmas so here it is finished and it will be wrapped tonight and packed into a box for mailing to Megan tomorrow or Tuesday. I haven't made one of these for several years, since I made some for Sierra and when I went to get the patterns out I was able to use the largest of the patterns I made for Megan when she was in her girly girl stage. The dress is a peach print, with solid peach collar, sash, and bottom ruffle. lace and Ruffles very girly girl.

I have picked up around the neck of Caleb's sweater and am working up the hood about 3-3.5 inches to go to the 3-needle bindoff. I did not get any Jewelry done today so hopefully I will get some time to do that later this week.

I need to go wrap presents, for Megan's family, and get them packed into a box. And then cast on the toe of the socks for Bob and the Fuzzy Feet for Mom.

I have a horrible case of startitis. Feeling bored with every thing I am working on and wanting to start several new projects, but that is mostly because I feel the need to finish these last few gifts, it is always thus this time of year. once I get the last of the gifts finished I will be fine because then I can work on sweaters for me or start something new without feeling any guilt.

I suspect that there will be some lace worked on once the presents are finished.

Let's see who is left? Mom and Bob, Kelly and Amy, Carl, Chris and Chase. And 14 days left to manage it so a gift finished every 2 days and all is good.

Off to wrap presents. Good Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home