The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Surprise

I sat down to knit Dwayne's sock, and look who arrived: Caleb, came to visit, and his Mom had put his last sweater on him too. Isn't that just Mister Cool, at 4 years old.

While here he very graciously modeled Mark's sweater for me.

Kelly let me copy the memory card in her camera and the 2 CD's of the wedding so it was almost like I was there, except for the heat.

We have had a good visit and Caleb has watched the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, and is now engrossed in Beauty and the Beast. We also watched TheLion King. So I have had my Cartoon fix for the year.

It is nice that we still have the children's movies left from when the kids were little.

This a picture of Kelly's dress, yes it is gold, and very pretty.

About 5:00 Caleb went upstairs and found his Uncle Christopher and told him to get up, it was lots of fun watching them play together until dinner, after which, as usual, Christopher took off to go play RP games. We will see him tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home