The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Monday, October 08, 2007

There be Lizards (rears) Here

So this weekend I ripped out the lizard to the green stripe and started over. At the the end of Saturday this is what it looked like, there is part of the tail, and the left hind foot. Also I finished Carl's 3rd pair of socks.

Then I worked some more on the lizard and I am through with half of the chart. The lizard has both of his hind feet and all of his tail. I will work on it a little more today but I don't expect to get any more done on it until Friday at the earliest because I am working at the elementary school Tues - Thurs. And I don't expect to have the mental energy to follow the chart until after I am
through with the week. But I am half finished!
There could be a finished chart by next Monday if all goes well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home