The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Monday, December 03, 2007

Finished the Last Birthday Present for the Year!

Dwayne's socks are finished.

I was thinking that the 3rd was Tuesday, when I said I wanted to finish Mike's socks by then, because I was thinking that I could go to the dentist and then to Odd Tuesday, and have several hours knitting time, but while I will get some, I won't get as much today because I will go to the dentist and then come home but I might get some knitting done tonight after I get home.

I have started Mike's sock, I have both toes done and am starting up the foot, I really like how the Orange Opal and the multi color Socka are blending into a very autumn sock. Pictures next time, since they are packed into the back pack to go with me and I am too lazy to dig them out for a photo.

Here are the 2 yarns that I am using, individually, I need to look up the length required for Mike because that is not in the planner, yet. and then I am good to go.

I am leaving a little early, to go by the bank, and Hobby lobby, before I go in to the dentist, and I need to stop by the grocery store on the way home. Busy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home