The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Friday, December 07, 2007

One Down Several To Go

Mike's socks are finished. So getting Rayne's dress finished this weekend will have Megan's box ready to go on Monday.

And I am down to the ribbing on the bottom of the sweater for Caleb, so that is ahead of schedule. Now I need to get the ribbing finished, the hood and top rib and the pocket, knit and attached.

Hopefully, I will be able to get Mom's slippers and Bob's socks started this weekend so that I can work on them while I am working next week.

If I can get Rayne's dress finished before too late on Sunday, Maybe I can get some jewelry done then for Amy and Kelly.

So off to bed and to work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home