The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Off of Sleeve Island



I love children's sweaters, one escapes from sleeve island so much faster than when one is knitting, oh say an Aran for one of the boys with the 20 inch to the underarm sleeves. Just saying...

So then I worked on Mike's socks and got both of the feet finished. Went up a needle size for the tops, so they won't hurt so much and will go faster.

I have caught up on all of the TV shows I had taped, and have resorted to listening to books on tape to keep myself sitting and knitting, but even so I jumped up and down enough to clean the stove yesterday, not that it needed it or anything.

My procrastination may get the bathroom clean today, or not.

Off to knit...deadlines looming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home