The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Friday, December 14, 2007

2 Down 6 To Go

Bob's socks are finished.

And Caleb's sweater is finished except for weaving in the ends so I will be turning on a video in a few minutes and doing that.

I have filled and practically emptied the gift basket twice, with Megan's family's gifts, which were then wrapped and mailed, and Dwayne's Birthday and Christmas gifts which were then wrapped and delivered. Amy's books have been in there since the beginning and are still there. So now Bob's socks and Caleb's sweater are going into the basket, and hopefully will be joined by jewelry for Kelly and slippers for Mom, which will be wrapped, packed up and mailed on Monday. Then the only things left will be stuff for Carl and the boys, which will not need to be done until Christmas eve.

So far so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home