The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Socks Not Faces

I forgot to take the extra yarn with me this morning so while I got the tongue and ears sewn onto the head (pocket) I did not get the duplicate stitch done or the pocket sewn onto the sweater but either tonight or tomorrow will see it finished.

I did get a fair amount done on Bob's socks, so I should finish them tonight or tomorrow also. (Probably one of them tonight and the other tomorrow.)

The other thing I accomplished today was to have my grandson summoned to my room during homeroom and gave him the socks for his birthday (Sunday) and the book for Christmas (we won't be seeing him). So here is my oldest grandson with his socks and book, from me, and the MP-3 player from his Mom.

Guess which one he likes most.



1 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Viki said…

    Oh you embarassed him to no end!
    Called to your room and then having to pose for pictures! How uncool.
    Another cute grandkid.

    Viki

     

Post a Comment

<< Home