The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Friday, January 04, 2008

Mystery Shawl 2

First I have started knitting Lori's socks the Monkey Socks pattern from Knitty. I really like that way they are coming out, one is up to the heel and the other foot is underway.

Next I have pulled out the Mystery Shawl 2 and have started the edging, as usual when lace is gathered up on a circular needle, it looks very much like an old dishrag, but it is progressing.

The never ending cone of yarn is still going strong and once I finish the edging, I will go back and pick up around the Mystery Shawl 1 and knit a border and an edging onto that to make it bigger because it is just too small.

And the yellow Shetland Dye Experiment is dry and skeined and measured, and comes out to 844 yards in 4 skeins. Now on to the next color.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home