The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Opps!


With approximately 280 rows of edging left, the Never-ending cone of yarn...ended!

OK, regroup. Since there is not enough yarn to finish the Mystery shawl 2, (aka Flowing River from Goddess Knits) And it looks to be maybe big enough, And certainly not enough to finish MS 2 and add to MS 1, And MS1 is not big enough, and I need more yarn to finish MS 2. Mystery Shawl 1 (aka Mystery Diamonds also Goddess Knits) is no more. but MS 2 continues on apace. Pictures later today...oooooo exciting. (This picture is the one that is no more)

Kauni - came.

I have sorted Viki's from mine, stuffed hers into a garbage bag and loaded it into the car so that it cannot possibly be forgotten. Taken pictures of mine, (as you can see) and found room in one of the storage bins for it.

I like the colors in person they are brighter than on line. The put-ups were very different than we expected and since it was ordered from overseas, they sent basically what they wanted to.

I had heard before that it wasn't very soft and since it is fingering weight (fair isle type) yarn it is pretty much what I expected. I have 2 small balls (sent to make up the weight) so I may swatch soon and wash it, but I need a couple of birthday presents first, and I am set on finishing the Mystery Shawl 2, Today!

Later...

1 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you serious?

    Those are really bright online!

    Wow that's some serious colors going on. I can't wait to see those knit up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home