The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Thursday, January 17, 2008

First 2 finished items of 2008

First is Carl's Birthday socks, finished! Due January 25.

Second is the Mystery Shawl 2. I was shamed into weaving in the ends at the knit-in and book reading for Friday Night Knit Club on the odd Tuesday. Which we had at a different Barnes and Nobles because of the book signing. So it is officially finished. And is not slated for anyone so is either mine or can be a "Oh darn I forgot so-and-so's birthday" gift"

the 2nd gift of the year is Mark's Birthday on Feb 3rd and Mikes on the 10th. Mark will be getting a book, and Mike's socks are underway. Black with just touches of color.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home