The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Saturday, January 19, 2008

I am boring don't bother

Mike's socks are growing, slowly. I spent yesterday teaching 14-15 year olds to use the computers effectively. What is wrong with this picture: a 60 year old teaching teenagers to use a computer. So there was not as much knitting as there would have been if they could work independently. This weekend should take care of finishing these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home