The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Friday, February 29, 2008

First Fast Sweater Finished

Try saying that 10 times fast. It is 28 inches so a 10-12 child's sweater, and fast starts on the 2nd of March, so I am ahead of the game.

It is a raglan pullover, knitted of alpaca and mohair, held together throughout. hooded with an overlap seed stitch band (no drawstring). Now to figure out what is next.

This is a Very, Very warm sweater. And the 2 shades of rust make for an interesting
visual texture in what is just plain stocking stitch.

I like it.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home